Friday, May 15, 2009

Two years - gotcha day anniversary

Today 2 years ago, I met my daughter in China. What an amazing time this has been. I can't believe two years has passed. Time has flown, yet at the same time, it seems like Angel has been in our family forever. She is such a happy girl and brings so much joy to our lives.


I always get Angel something Chinese related for Gotcha day. This year was two Chinese related books.
My sweet mom got me these flowers for gotcha day.
Gma and Angel

Watching the video from China

3 comments:

park it said...

Congratulations!
Angel, everyday you become more of the little girl you were ment to be...one that is smart, kind and generous...and so much more.. Everyday is a gift and I know your family loves you more than the sun in the sky. May your life always be as joyful and happy as it is today!
We love you,
Carol and Kimberly

Laurie said...

Ok...I was going to have something really nice to say, but Carol's comment made me cry and I forgot it! :-) Anyway - congratulations on 2 whole years...there's no doubt in my mind that you belong together.

Hugs,
Laurie

Mom2Isabel said...

Congrats, Angel (and Mom!)
Can't imagine either or you without each other. You are such a perfect match for each other...easy-going, sweet, lovely.

(How does the CCAA do that???)

Much love to you both and continued joy in the years to come. The journey has just begun.

Blessings,
Laureen and Isabel