Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day two years ago I was traveling from Beijing to Chengdu with my son in anticipation of meeting my daughter and his sister. We arrived in Chengdu and proceded to eat at a Pizza Hut restaurant that was attached to our hotel. Even though we were in China, they were celebrating Mothers Day by giving all the Mothers a trivit. I thought it was very cool that in China, Mother's were being recognized. The place was packed with families. Not sure if that had anything to do with Mother's Day or not.


Now, two years later, I have this amazing daughter who is the light of my life and a 15 year old son who I am so proud of. I can't imagine my life without them.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mom's to be!!

1 comment:

park it said...

Happy Mommy Day!!!

Hope you have a great one!!!

Love from us!