Thursday, May 14, 2009

Angel's 6th birthday!!

Today Angel turned 6 years old. She was so excited - first thing, I heard "I am not 5 anymore, I am 6!

We started out the day wishing Angel a happy birthday. I put a candle on her Toaster Strudel.


















She then got dressed in her Birthday Girl shirt! I just love this shirt, even if she will only get to wear it a couple of times.




















I took cookies to her class during snack time to celebrate. Her class sang Happy Birthday to her.






















Back home in the afternoon, Grandma and Issa arrived so Angel opened her presents. She was really excited for the Pokeman books Josh gave her!


Her face when she saw her bike.


Angel wanted Scooby Doo on her homemade cake. I usually make a cake ob the kids actual birthday and buy one from Publix for their party.
Blowing our her candles.

1 comment:

Mom2Isabel said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Angel!!!
You are a big SIX-year-old now. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Okay, WHERE did you buy that cute shirt (...and the chair back cover, for that matter)? They are just ADORABLE!!!