Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday to my Angel


Today Angel turned 7 years old. She started the day but getting out of bed on her own and singing Happy Birthday to herself. Very cute. We took donuts in at snack time to her classroom.

I had been asking her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she kept saying, go to the pool and eat pizza. Well that sounded strangely like what we were doing for her party - on Sunday. But anyway, that is what we did. After I picked her up from school, we headed to the pool for a while. Then back home to make some pizzas. Our friend Jennifer joined us for dinner. After eating, we had some cupcakes and then Angel opened her gifts from us. I think she liked everything she got and had a good time.

I can't help but think of her birth family in China and wish I could let them know what a wonderful little girl she is!




No comments: