Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Major meltdown

Just going on record to say that my sweet little Angel had a major meltdown in Walgreens because I wouldn't buy her a little rubber band toy thingy. I absolutely refuse to give in to that type of situation, so she melted down quite nicely. It took both me and Josh to get her out of the store and into the car. As I was putting the toy thing back (they were located right by the register and she picked it up as soon as we entered the store) she was trying to grab another one!! The nerve!! She rarely has this type of tantrum, in fact I believe this was only the second or third time. The last one was during Christmas time in the mall in North Carolina with Grandma over Buzz Lightyear pajamas. Of course, grandma wanted to buy them for her and said no way! What does that teach? Anyway, I wonder what triggers these outbursts and I thank God they don't happen too often. She cried a little while during the drive home but was ok when we got home. Of course, no playing or treat after that craziness. You can't have your cake and eat it too, sister!

No comments: