Sunday, July 15, 2007

Today is 2 months since we met




I can't believe it has been two months since we met Angel. In some ways, it seems like yesterday and in other ways, it seems like she has been in our lives forever. She is still doing well, adjusting amazingly well for all she has been through. I have gone back to work and she is in daycare. She is doing pretty well, but has a hard time at naptime some days. I knew she would have some adjustment issues, but she is doing better than I expected. She still loves going to the pool and we try to go as much as possible. She has also gone to the beach a couple of times. She loves to dig in the sand. Last night I took Josh and a couple of his friends to the skating rink. She had a blast too, watching everyone skate and playing some games they had there. She is just easy-going and goes along with whatever is happening. For the 4th of July, we went to see some fireworks. We just parked and watched them, and Angel slept through the while event. She must have been REALLY tired from the pool that day.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Bev,

Hi, I am a fellow CHI single mom. I brought Kate (Makenzie list 12) home 10 months ago. She has made tremendous progress and is such a joy. She just had her 4th b-day. We live in the Tampa FL area and if you ever get down this way would love to meet up and chat.

Susan