Sunday, May 27, 2007

We are home!!







We arrived home late Friday night, 5/25/07. We were so glad to be home. We really loved our trip to China and I definitely will be going back, but we are really glad to be home. We are still trying to get our sleeping worked out. Angel is still sleeping during the day and awake at night. Hopefully, we can work it out in a couple of days. My mom and sister are here and have been a big big help, buying groceries and cooking. We had a welcome home group meet us at the airport, which was so sweet since we got in pretty late. I really thank them all for coming out to greet us. It really meant a lot to me. Here is a picture of me and Angel arriving, our greeting group and a picture of Angel with my Mom and sister. Once we finally got home around 1:00, we were all wired. We finally got to bed around 4:00. I decided to go ahead and put Angel in her bed. By that time, she was really tired. Well around 7:00 am, I hear her crying. I go out of my bedroom and see her standing in the hallway outside of her room – in her pajamas WITH her shoes on. She had woken up and put on her shoes before coming out. Those shoes must really be a security item for her. I brought her into my bed and we slept almost all day the following day.
35018972

1 comment:

park it said...

Bev,
We want pictures of that beautiful YIBIN girl you have!
carol & kimberly