Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book Club night and busy weekend

We started off Friday night with some back to school shopping and then dinner.

I got up Saturday morning and decided to get groceries early and get it out of the way. Well when I returned from the store, I was met with a refrigerator that was not quite right! Kept hoping it might "start working right again" but that didn't happen. So off to buy a new one. Not what I wanted to do at this point but being without a fridge is not top of my list. Luckily we have good neighbors that let me store my newly bought items in their freezer.

Glad it was book club night - I really needed that. Angel hung with Kimberly while Carol, Raina and I made our way to Book Club to meet up with several other friends. One of the best book clubs ever! I will let the pictue speak for itself!


Sunday the new fridge was delivered early and we were able to make it to the "back to school" party at our neighborhood pool. Then to church that evening and out to eat again, since our fridge was still cooling off.

No comments: