Saturday, February 7, 2009

FCC Chinese New Year

Today we celebrated cny with our wonderful FCC group. It was a great event - decorated beautifully. Angel's group danced the Ribbon Dance - they did great. Mom and Melissa were able to come down to join us and Josh went as well. We visited with lot's of friends, watched the dancers, saw the martial arts entertainment and the great finale - the lion dance. The kids all had a great time!!



Beautiful centerpiece
Angel making a craft
Angel dancing
The Ribbon Dancers
Angel and Kimberly
Angel and Sullivan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I was going through old links and just rediscovered yours. I have a CHI cutie (Sydney list 9) and I remember I was head over heels for your little Angel, but it was too soon for me to adopt again. She looked so much like my Lulu then and looking at updated photos, they still have a remarkable resemblance. My not-updated in more than a year blog has pictures. (I have a new little Ethiopian and can't imagine finding hte time to blog anymore!

www.theluluchronicles.blogspot.com

It's good to see your little one is so happy! Take care! Darlene