Friday, September 5, 2008

Angel's first sleepover

Angel just loves our friends, Emma and Ellie. They are both from China also. They are a little bit older than her and just took to her when she came home from China. Well their mom, Barb, has been saying that Angel can sleep over with the girls and tonight is the night. We met them at a restaurant for dinner and Angel went home with them. Josh and I went cosmic bowling - lot's of fun!! I called to talk to Angel after she had been there about 2 hours. She was doing fine but said she missed me. Wow this house feels empty without her!! I will be picking her up in the morning. This is the first time she has been away from me for a night.



All packed up and ready to go.








Angel with Emma and Ellie

2 comments:

park it said...

What a big girl!!!
I hope you had a fun time!
love fm c & k

Laurie said...

What a milestone...for Angel and for her mama! Hope she had a blast!