Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trip to NC

We just returned from NC where we threw a surprise 70th luncheon for my Mom. We really pulled one over on her!!! She had no idea what we were doing. Since I live so far away, I had help from my Aunt Emily and Aunt Barbara and cousin Mary. The party was on Saturday. We went to the local lake to swim on Sunday and Josh and I went to a movie that night. On Monday, we went to my Aunt's house on the Intercoastal for shrimp, etc. Yummy!! Tuesday we stayed around town during the day which included having lunch at our favorite spot, Melvin's. These burgers are to die for and I love that fact that Josh loves them as much as I do. Melvin's has been around as long as I can remember and are still delicious. We went to a nearby town that night - to the mall and ate at Outback. We had a good visit and of course, Angel LOVED being with Grandma and Aunt Issa.


a href="">a

1 comment:

ZhangshuMom said...

Bev: What a neat surprise for your Mom! She looked so happy! I'm glad you had a safe and fun visit! The kids look great as do you!
See you soon,
Donna and Catherine