Wednesday, September 12, 2007

North Carolina again (August 2007)







Josh's school started later this year than in the past, so we took the opportunity to go back to NC for a few days. We attended my uncle's surprise 75th birthday party. He actually did not catch on, even though several of us traveled several hours to their house. We used an excuse that we were there to attend a special benefit being put on at my cousin's school (he is a principal.) Anyway, it was great to see some family that I have not seen in several years. Other than that, we did not do much since it was incredibly hot. Josh and I did take this opportunity to see a couple of movies while Angel enjoyed her time with Grandma and Aunt Issa.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Loved reading your update. Isn't just amazing how these little ones blossom when they come home. I am just about hitting the one year mark with Kate (CHI list 12). She is doing wonderfully. Stubborn, cuddly and very opinionated.

Susan and Kate
Tampa